Enterprise Mobility Management / BYOD
The State of Mobile Security Maturity
As mobile threats have evolved, so has the scope of mobile security. What used to be the benchmark - mobile device management - today is merely the baseline. Where does your organization fit in the new mobile security maturity model?
Register for this session and gain first access to the results of the 2014 Mobile Security Maturity Survey, which includes insight on:
- Top mobile security threats;
- Gaps in how organizations secure devices, content, applications and transactions;
- Key mobile security investments for the coming year.
Many large enterprises remain focused on securing mobile devices themselves - and for good reasons. Lost or stolen devices remain the largest cause of mobile security incidents.
But mobile security maturity level is increasing, as organizations now also turn their attention to application, content and transaction security.
This is the key takeaway of the 2014 Mobile Security Maturity Survey. Conducted over the summer of 2014, this study takes the mobile security pulse of large enterprises worldwide, helping them self-assess where they are on this emerging mobile security maturity scale.
Among the topics addressed in this survey results webinar:
- Today's top mobile security threats;
- How organizations assess their current level of device, application, content and transaction security;
- Key mobile security investments for 2015.
Register for this session to gain a first look at these compelling survey results. See where your organization is on the mobile security maturity scale.
Have an account? Sign in.
You might also be interested in …