Live Webinar | Cybersecurity for Cloud: Challenges and Strategies for Securing Your Enterprise Cloud
While cloud adoption opens up opportunities for enterprises for better operational efficiency, cost-effectiveness, ease of use and scale with agility, it also increases vulnerabilities. Collaboration with hyperscalers is now an important part of most enterprise cloud journeys. However, with the growing migration of apps and workloads to the cloud, there is a growing complexity around risk and compliance of how enterprises can maintain access controls and visibility into their data.
According to The Global State of Cybersecurity 2021 Report that compiled responses from 3600+ professionals across industries, the percentage of enterprises experiencing more cyberattacks increased, reaching a level not seen since 2018. Industry reports also estimate that cyberattacks are now the third largest economy with over USD 6 trillion in damages in 2021 (USD 10 trillion per year expected by 2025). The trend in remote working and increased digitalization since 2020 has also re-emphasized the role of cloud security for enterprises. With stricter laws in Europe & Africa regions around storage, access, use and privacy of data, it is now a business imperative to reimagine and restructure their approach towards security protocols.
This webinar will help IT leaders and professionals to dive into security measures which facilitate business performance without compromising enterprise IT security:
- Key enterprise security challenges when multiple apps/workloads are moved to the cloud
- Challenges in having common security fabric across cloud types
- Best practices to work with hyperscalers, comply with data laws and adopt SASE/Zero-trust for better cloud security
- Ensuring sustainable long-term business value with the right cloud security strategy approach
- Creating security standardization and a single layer of visibility