ISMG Advanced Persistent Threats SurveyThe Latest Insights into the Most Effective Prevention, Detection, and Defense
The results of the 2014 Advanced Persistent Threats Survey bring home a stark reality.
Despite significant investments organizations have made in traditional security solutions, such as anti-virus, intrusion detection and encryption, they still are falling victim to costly security incidents as a result of APT. Whether through endpoint devices on the desktop, mobile devices or third parties, these sophisticated attacks are succeeding at disrupting organizations and exfiltrating data.
What is the cost of these incidents? System downtime, loss or compromise of data and the compromise of credentials, which leads to significant long-term loss - financial as well as reputational.
Download the survey report to learn more about:
- APT: The Impact - Where are organizations seeing the heaviest impact from APT, and where are they most vulnerable?
- Exploiting the 'D' in Defense - What are organizations currently doing to detect and prevent incidents as a result of APT - and why aren't these defenses adequate?
- The Defense Agenda - Recognizing their vulnerabilities, how do organizations plan to invest their resources in the year ahead?
Survey Results Webinar
Today's sophisticated attackers use ever-stealthier malware and zero-day exploits to evade traditional security defenses, making organizations increasingly vulnerable to advanced persistent threats. These APTs seek to exfiltrate critical data over the long term. So, what are the most effective strategies and solutions for APT prevention, detection and defense?
Register for this webinar to get exclusive results and analysis from the 2014 Advanced Threats survey, and learn:
- The current advanced threat and APT landscape;
- Where traditional security solutions fall short;
- Top 2014 APT-related priorities and investments for the coming year.